Sunday, May 23, 2010

5/23-5/29

Sunday - Beef Stroganoff & glazed carrots  (Brian wasn't home when we had this a few weeks ago...so I'm sneaking it in again)
Monday - spag. with basil sauce, three cheese garlic bread, & salad
Tuesday -bacon and jack chicken, roasted red potatoes and fruit
Wednesday - chicken enchiladas (i don't have a recipe - I kinda use a hybrid of a few recipes and throw in what I have), mexican rice, celery & carrots with ranch
Thursday - spiral stomboli, apples with dip  - (I will make my own dough for this, but if I'm in a hurry, the tube works just fine)

Friday and Saturday - we will be in California for my Dad's birthday!!!  So Friday will be something on the road - probably in n out...and Saturday will be something simple that will feed a lot of people...

No comments:

Post a Comment